Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Jamming Hipster

Ok. So I had a HILARIOUS experience today while driving down University Ave.

There was a guy behind me wearing hipster sunglasses. That should say something right there. Hate those things. So I knew he was one of those weirdos.

I was stopped at a red light and looked in my rear view mirror. He was rocking out. I mean jamming! He had the air guitar going, some jazz hand stuff and everything. He was completely immersed in his music. And then when I thought it couldn't get any better, he grabbed the head rest of the passenger seat (there was no one else in the car by the way) and he started to sing to the seat as if there was someone there. At this point I am crying from laughing so hard.

People in other cars probably thought I was this freak girl for cracking up alone in my own car. But man oh man was that a fun experience. I am still smiling thinking back on that.

Thank you random hipster for making my day. Thoroughly enjoyed the free show.


1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness. I LOVE to laugh at people who think no one can see them in their car :)