Saturday, April 6, 2013

High Five for Friday

Top 5 things from my week:

[one]
Well, I was in Disneyland this week. That is awesome. So I guess I'll say the top 5 things from Disneyland. The first one is that the weather was amazing. It was cloudy and a little chilly in the mornings, would get very warm during the day, and would cool down to a nice temperature at night. I loved it.

[two]
In Cars Land, there are different places to eat at the "cozy cone". And we got mini churro bites with a DELICOUS chocolate dipping sauce. Amazing doesn't even give these little babies justice. Yum.

[three]
Star Tours is amazing ever since it was remade. I love it every time. If you've been on it, you will think this next part is cool. I was the rebel spy. Basically, i'm a bad guy. ;)

[four]
I enjoyed every single ride I went on. From space mountain, to Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I really enjoyed every bit of it!

[five]
We were able to fly to California this time. We usually drive so that was fun. Although I will officially say that I am sick of airports haha.

Well, I will probably update you with my Disney trip later on. I'll go in more detail.

Enjoy General Conference this weekend! I am so excited. I really need this. I need some answers to prayers. If you don't have t.v., you can watch it online right here. It comes on at 10 tomorrow morning. Please watch it.

No comments: