Friday, March 29, 2013

High Five for Friday

Friday again! Top 5 things from my week:

[one]
I had a blast at fhe on monday. I never realized how goofy the people in my family were. I am impressed with their abilities to make sound effects. Very fun.

[two]
I have worked an incredible amount of hours this week. (And the last week, and the week before that....haha) and I am very much looking forward to my next paycheck!

[three]
I was at home on Sunday, and I got my suitcase to start packing for Disneyland! 3 more days. I can't wait. You will definitely be updated with daily posts talking about how much fun i'll be having with out you :)

[four]
My dad bought the tickets. So it's even more exciting. Sorry, Disneyland is the only thing I have been thinking about all week!

[five]
I successfully did laundry this week. In preparation for what? Disneyland...:)

I am so excited. I hope you all have a beautiful Easter weekend. It is such a special holiday. I hope you can remember the true meaning/focus of the holiday. If you want to see a mormon message about it, look a couple of posts below this one.

:)

No comments: