Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five for Friday

It's Friday again! Top 5 things from my week:

[one]
The weather has been awesome. It is still a little chilly, but it is a lot warmer than it has been! I am ready for spring to get here already.

[two]
I had a fun time closing on Wednesday night. This girl, Alex, who I work with...don't even get me started with her. I just love that girl to death. We acted like complete fools. But there is no judging. It's just awesome that we can be so completely ridiculous with each other...ha

[three]
My new purse arrived in the mail! I love it. My other purse was ripping and tearing. It was time for something new.



[four]
I have successfully written in my journal every single day this week. That's huge.

[five]
I am currently debating which pair of vans I am going to purchase. I need some new summer ones. Sorry mom, I really can't stop it. It is one pair. I need some. It's a horrible addiction.

Have a fabulous weekend.

No comments: