Friday, March 22, 2013

High Five for Friday

High five! We made it to Friday again. Top five things from my week:

[one]
I had a delicious home cooked Sunday dinner with my family on Sunday. It was so good. I've missed that. I am very excited to move back home for the summer and have home cooked food all the time!

[two]
I cleaned my room a couple of days ago, and it has remained clean. That is a miracle.

[three]
I have had the opportunity to work lots of hours this week (and last week).$$$

[four]
My brother comes home in 8 months from today!!! That is still such a long time...but it is on the downhill. That is amazing and I can't wait for him to be back. I have been missing him these past couple of  months more than ever.

[five]
I work 11 hours today. So if I survive, this is gonna be one amazing weekend. :)

Have a grrrrreat weekend all.

No comments: