Sunday, March 3, 2013

Where Am I Going?

 
I saw this quote on pinterst like 5 minutes ago, and I love it! I feel like it describes almost every person's situation. Our lives are changing constantly. Plans change, and answers change. There are so many times where I find myself going to unexpected places in my life-that I would have never imagined myself in. But I know that it is always where I need to be.
 
God has a plan for all of us. For some it takes a lot longer to figure out than others, but the plan is still created. It is so important to remember that. No matter what is happening all around us, we are going to end up where we are supposed to be.
 
I want to bear my testimony that I know this is true. I know that God loves each of us. I know that we will see Him again someday, through His beautiful plan. I hope you can all come to know that as well.
 
Have a beautiful Sunday.

No comments: