Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Summer Lovin'

So, summer has been on my mind. Obiviously. The weather is awesome!

I don't know about you guys, but when spring/summertime roll around I start listening to a certain kind of music. You know the music. Journey, Boston, you know, the classics. I don't know why, but this music always makes me feel so good! It means summer. I can't explain it. But I am currently listening to it and all I can think about is how stoked I am that it is finally nice weather! :)

I thought i'd share my favorites that i'm listenin to:

More Than a Feeling - Boston

Come Sail Away - Styx

Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins

Africa - Toto

Juke Box Hero - Foreigner

Don't Stop Believin' - Journey

Separate Ways - Journey

Pride - U2

Ordinary World - Duran Duran

Force Ten - Rush

Amanda - Boston


Listen to those. It's good stuff.

No comments: