Friday, March 15, 2013

High Five for Friday

Hey ya'll! It's Friday again! WOOOOO!

To 5 thangs from my week:

[one]
The weather is incredible!!! I can't handle it :) Spring is here.

[two]
I watched Nacho Libre. That movie will NEVER get old. To tell you the truth, quotes from that movie are constantly in my head.

[three]
I went home on Monday to spend time with my fam. I love those guys so much! We played phase 10 and disney apples to apples. So fun. We also had pizza for dinner. You can't beat family nights like that :)

[four]
I have survived my crazy work schedule this week! It's really not that bad. I am just dramatic. I am on break right now in between a double shift right now, actually. Bring it on Friday night. I will win.

[five]
I have thoroughly enjoyed 2 boxes of girl scout cookies. Have you guys tried the Savanna Smiles? They are fairly new. So good! THE best lemon cookie I have ever had. What are your favorite girl scout cookies? I have only tried those ones and the thin mints....haha

How was ya'lls week? Let me know! Have an awesome, sunny, springy weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Alex Williams said...

My favorites are either Samoas or Tagalongs :) Since you asked. I love reading about the highlights of your week, by the way.