Saturday, March 16, 2013

Music

So pretty recently I have discovered this thing called spotify. You have probably seen it on facebook. If you don't use it, you should. It has made it possible for me to listen to different kinds of music other than what is in my library on my computer.

I have listened to such a variety of music from artists that I love. And can I just say that music is so cool?! I have always been a nerd with analyzing all music that I hear (because my brother would do it for his music classes and got me started too) and it amazes me how much music can connect to you on such a deep level. I don't know where I would be without it.

I cannot go an evening without sitting down with my music playing in my headphones to help me unwind. I love being able to forget about everything going on and just relax.

Just to let you know, since getting spotify I have decided that my two favorite artists right now are Imagine Dragons and Mumford & Sons. Imagine Dragons have a way of uplifting me and motivating me to do stuff. Mumford & Sons have definitely brought back/reinvented the banjo. Beautiful.

Anyways, just thought I would share this. It's been on my mind :) Happy Saturday.

No comments: