Thursday, March 7, 2013

Be Happy.

I just wanted to share what has been going on in my head for the past couple of days.

Life is insane.

I'm pretty sure every person on this earth can say so. So much stuff happens in our lives. We have bad days. We have awesome days. We get stressed out. We surprise ourselves with what we are capable of. We are freaks. We feel good and we feel bad.

It is so easy to let the bad things that happen to us get us down. That has probably been the biggest problem i've had in my life so far. Stop dwelling on the ugly parts of life.

It is completely up to you to let go of all the crap that is holding us back. It feels AWFUL to dwell on the ugly. It is impossible to feel happy when we dwell on that. Trust me, I know. Let it go!

We are always going to have bad things happen. But pick yourself up off of the floor. Make yourself happy. Go hang out with your friends and act completely ridiculous. I know that when I do that I always feel a heck of a lot better.

Happiness is a choice. Make the choice. Life is meant to be a growing exerience, and a happy experience :)


1 comment:

Alex Williams said...

I really like this post, Katie. :) Thanks for the reminder.