Friday, March 1, 2013

High Five for Friday

It's Friday again! Top five things from my week:

[one]
We had fhe at our bishop's house on Monday. It was way fun to be combined with another family, and we had the most delicious dessert afterwards. Incredibly yummy.

[two]
I finally published my post explaining why I am not going on a mission. Read it if you want. It just feels good to let everyone know. Now onward with my life.

[three]
Got my car washed. I waited in a long line of cars for about 30 minutes to do that. Was it worth it? I don't know. We'll see if it rains or snows in the next few days...But I have a very shiny car for the moment :)

[four]
I went home and stole Clone Wars season 4. I love this show, and am thoroughly enjoying the new season so far. I'm waiting for Darth Maul to show up though!!

[five]
We passed cleaning checks. I have to say, I would rather close at work every night than clean the stove/oven again. I'm not complaining, I just don't want to do that again. On the bright side, our apartment is very clean! I love love love smelling bleach in the bathroom. It is a good sign :)

That was my awesome week! Have a great weekend!

No comments: