Monday, March 4, 2013

General Conference Challenge

So my relief society has given us a challenge in my ward. They said that starting today, if you read one conference talk a day you can finish all of them by the time the next general conference comes along. I can't think of a better way to prepare for conference!

I'm inviting you guys to do it to, if ya want. The words of the general authorities are modern day scripture. I'm so excited to do this!

You can find all of the talks here or there is also a link on the top of my blog that will take you straight to the LDS website.

The talk for today was from President Monson when he announced the mission age change. I feel the spirit so strongly every single time I hear that. How awesome is it that the church is growing and progressing so much? It's incredible.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Jared and I just finished reading those! It's so great to reread them and remember all the feelings you had when you first heard them. So great :)