Saturday, April 20, 2013

Top Ten Moments from Glenwood

In one week, Glenwood comes to a close in my life. So I thought I would take the time and write about my top moments from living here...


1. Well of course the best part has been rooming with my cousin Rosie! We have had some very interesting moments. I have seen a lot of different sides of this girl. It's been great, cuz!

2. Rosie and I have a fro yo place that we love to go to. Menchies. So yummy. We have been there so many times this year! We even have a spoon collection. What are we going to do with it when we move?? That is a  very sad thought...:(



3. I discovered the shows Community, The Walking Dead, and Arrested Development while living here. They have provided some good times!!



4. I have had an awesome fhe family! They are so funny. One of my favorite moments was when we all squished ourselves to fit on one love seat.



5. I had a nail polish problem when I moved here, but I also rubbed off on to Rosie! Now we like doing stuff to our nails.


6. All throughout the year, I have had a problem with spilling things on my bed. Water, lemonade, Dr. Pepper, and even chickfila sauce. It's interesting.


7. While I was at a fondue party, we roasted a marshmallow over a candle.



8. One time Rosie was making cupcakes. They were very good, but the process was pretty intense. And when it came to making the frosting something went wrong, and Rosie ended up having around 3 gallons of frosting made. Don't ask me how this happened...It just exploded. I am never going to forget that moment. But the cupcakes turned out delicious!!!


9. Apparently one time while I was sleeping the lightbulb exploded. Interesting.


10. I have had incredible roommates! I really loved when Ashley came back to stay with us the night before she left for the MTC. That was a special experience. Leah leaves on her mission in a month! I love them.


11. I have had a great ward. Such genuinely good and down to Earth people.

I am so glad that I have some good memories! It was so fun to think back on these fun times :)

No comments: