Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What's on the Hip Hap With My Life

I've gotten progressively worse at updating my blog... :/ But I will try to be better! I was initially planning on posting about my Disneyland trip, but my computer hates my phone and is struggling to upload the pictures. So that is coming soon hopefully.

Life has been a little crazy lately though! Since I am not in school right now I am working as many hours as possible. That has been so good. I love and hate working long shifts. They are definitely hard because I get so tired. But it is awesome because I am making more money, and I love who I work with. My last paycheck actually made me smile to myself. It was my biggest one yet!

I only have 3 weeks left here at Glenwood. It is bittersweet. I am very excited to move back home and see people that I haven't seen since last summer! It will also be rent-free, and that is very cool. It is so sad though because I have made some great friends here. I love my ward and my roommates. It is just now hitting me how much I am going to miss it. But it will still be good.

This fall I am moving to Alpine Village. It is right next to Glenwood, so I can still party it up with those staying there next year. I am so excited though. I'll be living with my friend from work. I don't know how I got so lucky to get to be her friend, but she is awesome. We are going to have some interesting times there for sure...haha. Alpine Village is also a million times nicer than Glenwood, and for that I am even more excited! It'll be fun to be there with friends while going to school :) So stoked.

That is a little update on what is going on with my life now! Pretty dang excting, eh? <=say that in a nacho libre accent please.

Also, Elder Liddle comes home in less than 8 months. I am missing my best friend so much. It's winding down! kinda...

2 comments:

Alex Williams said...

Thanks for the mention, friend! I'm so blessed to be YOUR friend.

We are sappy. :) Love ya!

Katie said...

Yeah we are pretty sappy...Love ya too friend.