Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thoughts

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Sunday! I definitely have. Today has been one of those days where I soak everything in and feel completely immersed in the Spirit. I think what really pushed this Sunday over the top was the visit from my home teachers. I have the BEST home teachers in the world. It is definitely going to be sad to say goodbye to them at the end of the semester. Anyways, their message really struck me. I'm sure you have all heard the home teaching message this month. You can read it here.

But this message is about the Resurrection. We are so blessed with the Plan of Salvation and to know that we will live again and also see our loved ones again. Think about what it would be like if death was the end. How scary would that be? So scary! But with the knowledge of the beautiful plan of happiness we be at peace. It is called the Plan of Happiness for a reason.

The gospel of Jesus Christ is meant to bring us happiness and peace.

In my Relief Society lesson, we talked about our trials. Though our trials are very hard, they happen for a reason. Whenever I make it through a trial I look back on it and know that I learned so much from it. They are such an incredible source for strength and growth. They are the ultimate learning experiences.

One thing we can never forget is that our brother, Jesus Christ, is always there for us. When we are alone, and completely lost, He is there. He suffered and died for us. He will bring peace. He will bring forgiveness. You will feel His love if you turn to him.


I wanted to share these things with you today because they have given me a boost. I feel a burning desire to better myself after feeling this Spirit.

Have an awesome Sunday :) And good luck to everyone who has finals this week!!!

No comments: